For more than 80 years, The Ministers Manual has been the standard by which all other preaching annuals are measured. This year, a new design, revised content based on extensive market research, and a searchable CD-Rom make this non-denominational resource even more helpful to todays busy pastor.
The 2008 Edition is still the comprehensive and traditional resource pastors have come to rely on, but now has a more readable and attractive design and more practical and easy-to-use features.
Turn to The Ministers Manual for:
- Complete sermons for the entire year
- Lectionary messages and worship aids to expand Sunday services
- Feature articles that speak to the hearts and minds of ministers
- Treasury of practical, contemporary and relevant sermon illustrations
- Diverse group of contributors, a broad and contemporary range of illustrations, and new and expanded preaching resources
- Lectionary-based childrens sermons for engaging young minds
- Lectionary-based music selections
- Calendars of important historical, cultural, and religious anniversaries and dates
- Eloquent and useful messages for holidays, funerals and bereavement, communions, and missions
- Searchable CD-Rom of the entire contents to aid in adapting and using material for sermons, bulletins, and other messages