Version: New Revised Standard Version
The Access Bible has been carefully written and edited so that first-time Bible students can just pick it up - and start reading. The wealth of useful, understandable information on life in biblical times which it contains makes The Access Bible and indispensible resource.
- 9 point text
- 8 point text study notes
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions and Reading Guides provide context to help readers draw out the full meaning of the text
- Sidebar essays provide backgound information and explain unfamiliar concepts
- Study Notes
- Translation and textual notes
- In-Text Maps and Charts illustrate the setting in which events described in the Bible took place
- 27 Pages of Full-Color Oxford Bible Maps
- Sidebar Essays, Maps, Charts Index
- Weights and Measures
- Index to Maps
- 6 1/2" x 9" x 1 3/4"