The notes have been carefully reviewed and updated to ensure the content, language and look resonate with today's teenagers. All notes and features written by youth experts and authorities.
Looking for answers to life's toughest questions? Ever feel like God and life just don't make sense together? Like the situations you face are beyond anything your parents - or even God - can understand? The Bible can help it has a lot to say to teens. Advice that can really make a difference and truths that relate to even the toughest situations you might encounter. The Student's Life Application Bible helps bring God's Word to Life. It helps teens progress from a simple understanding of the Bible to making a real life-change, through applying God's Word to everyday situations.
- 7 point type
- Double-column format
- Book Introductions & Outlines
- Hundreds of Life Application Notes help you go beyond understanding the Bible to puttings its truths into practice
- Real-Life case studies help with those difficult Choices life often brings
- I Wonder questions tackle popular issues and provide a solid understanding of the Bible's relevance in everyday life
- Keeping It Real can be challenging - especially for those following Christ. Read these first-person accounts of how your peers responded in many demanding situations
- See how the Bible answers today's Ultimate Issues
- Learn by example by reading Personality Profiles of key biblical figures and what motivated them to make the choices they made
- Highlighted Memory Verses are designed to challenge and anchor your growing faith
- Help for New Believers
- 14 Encounters with God
- Life Choices Reference Index
- Index to "I Wonder" questions
- Index to the Ultimate Issues
- Index to the Charts
- Index to the Personality Profiles
- Index to the Maps
- Index to "Keeping It Real"
- "Where to Find It" Index
- 5 1/4" x 7 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Blue Hardcover