This is a man’s type of Bible—straight talk about the challenges of life. Every Man’s Bible has thousands of notes on topics from work, sex, and competition to integrity and more and trusted advice from the pros, just for men. Every Man's Bible is written by the best-selling author of the Every Man's series, Steve Arterburn.
- Large-print New International Version (NIV) text
- Book introductions and 44 charts
- Study Notes—Help you gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God—This feature focuses on two of the most important relationships in every man's life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know—Profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach us about the importance of faith in our own lives
- What the Bible Says About—Gives insight into the Bible's vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives—Glean bits of information from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face
- Personal Gold—Sound advice from the pros: Stephen Arterburn, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Tony Dungy, Chuck Smith, Jr., Dallas Willard, Michael Youssef, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer, Joe Stowell, Chuck Swindoll, Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Stephen Broyles, Don Everts, John Fischer, Leighton Ford, Ken Gire, Bill Hybels, Greg Laurie, James MacDonald, Josh McDowell, James Robison, and Gary Rosberg
- 9.75" X 7.00"