The reader-friendly, narrative style makes it easy to explore the Hebrew and Greek words that lie behind the English words. You'll discover significant shades of meaning and nuances that bring depth to your understanding of Scripture.
This highly accessible reference tool has the following:
- Thorough coverage of both Old and New Testaments, giving you a firm grasp of the entire Bible.
- Goodrick/Kohlenberger numbering system, allowing for accurate identification of Hebrew and Greek words.
- Top evangelical scholarship, ensuring current insights into the meanings of words.
- Biblical concepts fully discussed, providing you not only with understanding, but also, where appropriate, with practical and devotional insights you can apply to your life.
- Entry words taken from the NIV and the NASB.
- Major KJV terms cross-referenced to broaden your understanding of translational nuances and distinctions.
- Four indexes---Hebrew words, Greek words, Scripture references, and topical index.