Version: King James Version
The Ryrie Study Bible is especially designed ho help you study and understand the Bible—"the greatest of all books." A comprehensive single source for all Bible study needs. Black genuine leather.
The Ryrie Study Bible includes detailed sections such as:
- A synopsis of Bible Doctrine
- The Inspiration of the Bible
- Understanding the Bible
- How We Got the Bible
- The Meaning and Blessings of Salvation
- Archaeology and the Bible
- A Brief Survey of Church History.
Dr. Ryrie's years of study, teaching and writing make him exceptionally qualified to enable an understanding of the fundamental truths of Scripture.
Other features include:
- 10,000 Concise Explanatory Notes, in text graphics including maps, charts, timelines and diagrams
- Comprehensive book outlines in easy to read format
- Expanded topical index
- Wide margins for better note taking
- Extensive cross references
- Detailed introduction to each book
- Introduction to the Old and New Testaments and Gospels
- Comprehensive concordance
- 16 full-color maps
- 8-page historical timeline
- Daily bible reading plan
- Words of Christ in red
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges
- Two-column format
- Complete King James Version Bible
- Sturdy, Smythe-Sewn binding lays flat when open
- 9-point text size
- Approx 9.50" X 6.75" X 1.75"