Featuring a traditional type setting cherished by many long-time Scofield readers, the Classic Edition, whose notes date from 1917, is the best cross-reference study Bible ever published. Among its many features are book introductions and outlines, unique subject chain reference system, comprehensive indexes, chronologies, a concordance and authoritative, full-color Oxford Bible Maps.
Dr. C.I. Scofield's classic study system (1917 edition) accompanies the authoritative KJV to form this matchless resource. A clear, red letter typeface and convenient size add to the usefulness of the Classic Edition. Features include book introductions and outlines, a unique subject chain reference system, comprehensive indexes and concordance and accurate New Oxford Bible Maps.
This renowned study Bible features:
- An unparalleled, subject-based topical chain reference system that will enable you to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Enlightening introductions, complete outline subheadings and a complete chronology for each book of the Bible
- Illuminating, same-page explanatory notes
- Comprehensive indexes to annotations and subject chain references which permit thorough topical study
- A detailed study Bible concordance with integrated subject index and dictionary of Scripture proper names
- 12 pages of accurate, full-color Bible maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world
- Double-column format
- Center-column references
- 8 Point text (both Scripture & notes)
- Words of Christ in red
- Ribbon Marker
- Gilded Page Edges
- Index to maps
- 12 pages of full-color maps
- Bonded Leather Burgundy
- 6" x 8.75" x 1.25"