The study features are all designed to put the emphasis where it must be—on making the Scriptures, God's written word, clear and understandable.
The KJV Study Bible is modeled after its own 2011 ECPA Christian Book award-winning HCSB Study Bible, where every well-conceived study help is practically placed on the same page spread as the related biblical text.
This study Bible features study notes, photos, timelines, maps, a 40-page concordance, articles on practical and theological issues, illustrations and reconstructions, charts, and a helpful glossary of 17th century expressions that are part of the KJV’s signature phrasing.
Check out its wealth of features:
- Large, 10-point text size
- Full-color page designs
- Full-color maps, charts, and reconstructions
- Extensive book introductions and commentary notes
- 40-page concordance
- Essays on practical and theological issues
- Feature-length articles on the origin and transmission of the Bible
- 141 photos
- 62 timelines
- 59 maps
- 20 articles and essays
- 16 illustrations and reconstructions
- 15 charts
- A helpful glossary of 17th century expressions relative to the KJV’s signature phrasing
- Two-column text setting
- Center-column cross references
- The words of Jesus in red
- One- and three-year Bible reading plans
- Presentation page
- Family Registry
- Two ribbon markers
- Gold page edges
- 10.50" x 7.75" x 2.00"