Version: King James Version
Whether you're a student seeking to enrich your learning or leading a class, this KJV-based resource can help. With 52 lessons that follow the scope and sequence of Cook's Bible-in-Life curriculum.
- Lesson suggestions for adults, youth, and children.
Trustworthy Scripture commentary together with 52 Bible lessons that follow the ISSL Scripture sequence are combined with the King James Version of the Bible, in this one-stop resource that relates the truths of Scripture to everyday life.
- the printed text and Key Verse to be studied,
- a devotional Scripture,
- extensive notes on the text,
- suggestions for teachers,
- questions and illustrations for adults and youth,
- practical applications, and
- a list of daily readings for the week.
Blending scholarship with a user-friendly style, it brings vitality to your studies and lesson planning!