Four of the most popular versions have been placed in parallel columns—KJV, NKJV, NIV (2011 update text), and NLT—so all can take copious notes. Red/Gray Flexisoft
Preachers, Bible study leaders and participants, students of the Scriptures, and general readers that are curious about how different translations render their favorite verses will delight in this volume. The same set of verses for all four translations is located on facing pages--two translations to a page--making text comparison a snap.
- Four Popular Translations
- King James Version (KJV)—The dignified, poetic language of this word-for-word translation has made it the favorite of countless readers for over four centuries.
- New International Version (NIV) (2011 Update Text)—Scholarly accuracy and easy readability combine to help you understand and apply the intended reading of the text.
- New King James Version (NKJV)—A completely updated translation that's faithful to the accuracy and beauty of the KJV, using contemporary and readable language.
- New Living Translation (NLT)—A more consistent rendering of ancient terms into their modern English equivalents brings clarity, along with marginal notes that explain word choices.
- Table of weights and measures
- Ribbon marker
- 8-point text size
- 10.00" x 7.00" x 2.50"