The Life Application Study Bible, includes nearly 10,000 notes and features designed to help the reader apply God’s truth to everyday life. Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters. Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and time line to help readers understand the message of each book. Two hundred thumbnail maps highlight important bible places and events and 260 charts help explain difficult concepts an relationships.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible characters
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- Christian Worker's Resource: a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Daily reading plan
- Topical index to all notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Font size: 8.75
- Ribbon marker
- Free iLumina Starter Edition software
- Presentation & family record section
- 6.75" x 9.5" x 1.75"