Designed to encourage girls ages 8 and up to develop a habit of studying God's Word, this Bible is filled with engaging features to help them learn more about themselves and their relationship with God.
- Weekly Bible studies apply biblical truths to life
- Side notes address difficult passages and offer historical and cultural insights
- Journal captures other girls' experiences or struggles along with space for the user to record their own
- "I Believe" statements of faith and foundational beliefs
- "Memory Challenges" are verses worth remembering
- "If I Were There . . ." include Bible stories that place the reader in the Bible character's situation
Susie Shellenberger is a fulltime speaker and has written 51 books. She has a monthly magazine for teen girls called SUSIE Mag. She lives in Colorado and enjoys cuddling with her mini-Schnauzer, Obie.
teen girls called SUSIE Mag. She lives in Colorado and enjoys cuddling with her mini-Schnauzer, Obie.
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White