The Holman Family Bible will create a center of interest in the home where children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren can be nurtured in the ways of Christ.White Bonded Leather
The Holman KJV Family Bible brings the Book of the Ages into the here and now. This Family Bible is a source of knowledge and inspiration for the present and a testimony of a family's faith for the generations to come. To both family and friends, the Holman Family Bible makes a statement of faith that is strong and clear, simple and inviting.
The thirty-two Masters' paintings will create wonder in a child's eye and can be a spring-board to conversation in teachable moments. The list of favorite Bible stories will likewise be useful in guiding conversations about those things that matter most. And the Family Records Section will enable families to capture in print their story and to record for the generations the heritage of what God has done in their family.
An heirloom Bible that will appeal to your whole family—from the wisest grandparent to the smallest child!
- Presentation page
- 15-page family record section
- "Finding God's Will As a Family" by Chuck Swindoll
- 32 color illustrations of masters' paintings
- 16-page "Helps to Bible Study", including:
- Short History of The Bible
- Chart of the Life of Jesus Christ
- Harmony of the Life of Christ
- Miracles of Our Lord
- Parables of Our Lord
- Favorite Bible Stories
- Bible Dictionary
- Words of Christ in red
- Gilded page edges
- 1"-wide ribbon marker
- 8.75" x 11.25" x 2"
- White bonded leather padded hardcover with full-color onlay